Request for Student's Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification

Thank You!

Thank you for providing the Business Office with this information. If you have questions or concerns, please contact them via email.


An eligible educational institution, such as Vermont Law School, must get your correct taxpayer identifying number to file Form 1098-T, Tuition Statement, with the IRS and to furnish a statement to you. This taxpayer identification number will be your social security number (SSN) or, if you are not eligible to obtain an SSN, your individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). For more information, please see the instructions and privacy notifications below.
Part IStudent Identification
Name of student *
Taxpayer identification number*
Mailing Address (number, street, and apt. or suite no.)*
ZIP code*
Part IITaxpayer Identification Number Certification
Step One - Select

Step Two - Sign
Part IIIRequester Information
Business Office, Vermont Law School.
164 Chelsea St, PO Box 96. South Royalton, VT 05068
Student ID number*